Conference Registration and Fee
Registration - Closed
If you have already registered but have not yet paid your conference fee, the online payment system is still active using your existing login/password. If you face difficulties in this regard, please email us using the address above for alternative payment options. Please note that on-site registration payments can only be made in cash (USD or local equivalent in Mauritian Rupees
The conference fee is:
|Academics and Professionals outside Africa||US$400||US$450||US$500|
|Academics and Professionals based in Africa||US$300||US$350||US$400|
The conference fee will include annual membership dues, conference materials, lunches, coffee breaks, a welcome cocktail and the conference gala dinner. Delegates should make their own accommodation arrangements at The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa where we have negotiated a special discount. There are also a number of cheaper hotels around the conference venue. For information about some of these hotels, please visit our website at www.aafassociation.com. Other practical information (such as visa arrangements) will be provided on the website.
Social partner/accompanying spouse are welcome to the social events, namely the Welcome Cocktail, The Conference Gala Dinner and Tour (but no admission to the academic sessions and excluding accommodation which is for your own account). A social partner/spouse inclusive fee of USD 100 will be charged during registration .
(i) Secure online payment
(ii) Bank Telegraphic Transfer
|Account Name||University of Mauritius|
|Bank Name||SBM Bank (Mauritius) Ltd|
|IBAN||MU44 STCB 1170 0260 0001 4607 000USD|
SBM Tower1 Queen Elizabeth Avenue
Furthermore, the national air carrier, Air Mauritius, is offering a 15% to 20% discount on published airfares. Air Mauritius will offer a special discount on economy and business class fares for the travel of the delegates and speakers to attend the AAFA2015 as per grid attached .
• The discount is applicable on the fares exclusive of all taxes and surcharges
• These fares will be available from Air Mauritius offices only.
Refund registration and cancellation policy
1. In case of cancellation before 30 June 2015, you will have to pay 50% of the conference fee. For cancellations on or after 30 June 2015, there will be no refund. Please note that the 2015 AAFA membership fee included in the conference fee is not refundable.
3. In the event that the AAFA Conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the Conference Organisers (Force Majeure*) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongly intent or gross negligence of the Conference Organisers, the Conference Organisers cannot be held liable by attendees for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, financial losses, or any other indirect losses or consequential damages.
Under these circumstances, the Conference Organisers reserves the right to reimburse the attendee after deducting costs already incurred for the organisation of the Conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.
* An event of force majeure shall include, without limitation, war, riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strike of employees other than those of AAFA, inability to obtain power, fuel, material or labor or acts of any government.