Click here to access the presentations and virtual conference platform
Computational methods are used for research across disciplines and they are becoming strong components of fundamental and applied research.
Following the success of the Virtual Conference on Computational Chemistry (2013-2015) and Computational Science (2016-2018), we are planning for the Virtual Conference on Computational Science, VCCS-2019, from 1st to 31st August 2019. The theme for VCCS-2019 is “Frontiers in Computational Sciences”.
VCCS-2019 offers an opportunity to gather researchers using computational methods to present their work, discuss problems and find possible solutions without the need to travel. There will be virtual symposia on fields of innovative research using computational methods.
Virtual conference has gained popularity and its major advantage is the lower cost involved for participation. One simply has to have access to the Internet or email to be involved in the conference.
As part of VCCS-2019, we will mark the Schrödinger day on Monday 12th August 2019 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Erwin Schrödinger.
We look forward to your participation.
Professor Ponnadurai Ramasami
Chairman of VCCS-2019
How the virtual conference will take place?
- There will be a call for abstracts.
- Scientific committee will evaluate suitability of each submitted abstract.
- For each accepted abstract, author/s will be invited to submit the presentation in MS Word, MS Powerpoint, PDF or any other relevant format. Some examples are:
(1) PDF format (15-20 pages)
(2) Powerpoint format (25-30 slides)
(3) Video (10-15 minutes)
- Presentations will be displayed on the website (secured).
- Registered participants will be able to download all the presentations.
- Participants can ask questions by sending email/s (using the online platform) to the corresponding author for each presentation.
- When a participant sends an email, the same email is received by all the registered participants. However, it is the responsibility of the corresponding author to reply to the question/s being asked within 24 hours. When the corresponding author responds by replying the email, the same is received by all the participants.
- Full paper (optional) will be reviewed and accepted papers will be collected in the conference proceedings.
All contents and materials on this website are copyright to the Computational Chemistry Group (CCUoM)