1) How can I participate in the virtual conference?
You have to register either with abstract or without abstract and then you will be able to participate.
2) Can I submit more than one abstract?
More than one abstract can be submitted. Charges will apply for more than two abstracts.
3) Will the abstract be reviewed?
An abstract will be reviewed by members of the International Advisory Committee.
4) Will a book of abstracts be compiled?
A book of abstracts will be compiled and circulated as PDF.
5) Can I participate for free?
One can participate for free without abstract if a certificate is not required.
6) Should all authors of the abstract register?
It is not necessary that all authors of an abstract register but at least one of the authors should register.
7) Will a certificate of participation be provided?
A certificate of participation will be provided to all registered participants paying the registration fee.
8) Will there be live presentations?
There may be live presentations.
9) Should I be always online for the virtual conference?
One does not have to be always online for the virtual conference.
10) Can I submit more than one full paper?
More than one full paper can be submitted. Charges may apply.
11) Will the full paper be reviewed?
Full paper will be peer reviewed.
12) Will there be additional charges for the full paper?
There will not be additional charges for the full paper for registered participants who paid the registration fee.
13) Can I present a published work?
Yes, you can present a published work.
14) Can I submit an abstract which is exactly similar to the abstract of your published paper?
No, you cannot submit an abstract which is exactly similar to the abstract of your published paper. You should modify the abstract by paraphrasing and cite the reference of the published paper.
15) Can I submit an abstract by email?
No, an abstract must not be sent as an attachment to an email. One has to register and submit the abstract through the online portal (EasyChair).
16) Can I submit the presentation by email?
No, one should not send the presentation by email.